‘Solution to your PRIIPs KIDs problem’ Webinar
‘Solution to your PRIIPs KIDs problem’
For asset managers, bankers and insurers
Those producing or selling packaged retail investment and insurance-based investment products (PRIIPs) have to provide Key Information Documents (KIDs). That is a complex task that can put a lot of strain on the business, especially compliance and legal teams. There are ways to minimise risk and cost of KIDs production without jeopardising business focus and reputation.
In this 30-minute webinar, Andrew Frost, Executive Director of Lawson Conner, Tom Miller, Director – Investment Management Solutions, and Karen Foster, Head of PRIIPs/ KIDs Practice, discuss how Lawson Conner help their clients solve their PRIIPs KIDs headaches, covering:
- Background and latest regulations
- What are the liabilities concerning KIDs?
- What must be included in a KID?
- When does a PRIIPs KID have to be delivered?
- How often should a PRIIPs KID be reviewed?
- Examples and case studies
- How can Lawson Conner help?
Date held: 14 November 2018. – This event has finished. – If you have any questions or are interested in our next webinar on this topic, please contact us and let us know.